Zope Documentation (was RE: Python Popularity: Questions and Comments)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sun Dec 30 12:36:04 EST 2001

Bill Tate wrote:
> "Xxxxxx is the world's first company dedicated to using the science
> of experience strategy, design, and technology to create extraordinary
> results for our clients."

interestingly enough, a google search for the above phrase
gave two very similar hits:

    Xxxxxx is the world's first company dedicated to using
    the science of experience strategy, design, and technology
    to create extraordinary results for our clients.

    Yyyyyy is the world's first company dedicated to using
    the science of experience strategy, management, and
    technologies to create extraordinary results for our clients.

design or management, that's the question...

</F>