Using Pythonwin as ASP editor

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Tue Dec 4 14:13:33 EST 2001

i had a similar question about a month ago or so.  search the archives for
an explanation on how to edit the PythonWin source to customize it for .asp
editing -- then give up unless it is a big problem. ;-)  it was beyond my
skill, anyhow.

-d

news:1007492220.13392.0.nnrp-07.c1c3e1d9 at news.demon.co.uk...