python-friendly ISPs

Anthony Roach aroach at electriceyeball.com
Mon Dec 3 10:35:46 EST 2001

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 02:38:28PM +0100, Eugene Leitl wrote:
> I've just reread
> 	http://www.corrt.com/info/pyisp-list.html
>
> Any interesting newcomers/other recommendations for Python-friendly web
> hosts? I'm looking for something cheap, 100-500 MBytes space. >3
> GBytes/month traffic.

I use PHP Webhosting (www.phpwebhosting.com). They have Python installed on
every host, and they support CGI written in Python. Most hosts just have
Python 1.5.2 installed, but they will install a newer version on
request. They have unmetered disk space, but they limit you to 5GB/month of
bandwidth. They charge $10/month for hosting.

--
Homepage: http://www.electriceyeball.com
Email: Anthony Roach <aroach at electriceyeball.com>