Wanted: pointer to detailed PyTypeObject documentation

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Dec 11 08:51:05 EST 2001

Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> writes:

> Does anyone have a pointer to something which documents what
> each attribute of the PyTypeObject is for?

I doubt it.  You're talking about new-in-2.2 stuff?

> My Essential Reference is a bit out of date, and I can't find online
> what the exact meaning of some of the additional attributes are.

I think you'll need to use the source, Luke.

*Maybe* this will be documented soon... but don't hold your breath.

Cheers,
M.

--
  This is an off-the-top-of-the-head-and-not-quite-sober suggestion,
  so is probably technically laughable.  I'll see how embarassed I