The Best Smart Card Story You've Never Heard

Rupert Kolb rupert.kolb at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Dec 5 10:15:09 EST 2001

> Investor News schrieb:
>
> E-Smart Technologies- ESMT
> ?The Best Story You?ve Never Heard?
>
> THE COMPANY

[...]
> -- http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list

Hi,

Am I right, that this list is for discussing Python related things.

Neither this mail, nor the other "amusement" related mails I got in
the
past have something to do with Python.

I do NOT like this spam!

The python-list has unfortunately a lot of spam in comparsion to other
lists.
And, since I'm at the python-list, I get significant more spam emails
to my PM than before.

That means, that spamers are NOT afraid of sending spam to the list or
the
private email addresses of the people which are active at the list.

I think, the maintainers should do something against the spam.

Maybe other people at the list disagree.

Or how should we solve this problem?
And should we solve this?

--
Rupert Kolb