Python Popularity: Questions and Comments

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 20:01:35 EST 2001

Good points, if Python had "food enough" database, gui, and web components
on top of Python, it coudl be a ture "killer language" for these times....

By the way, I am re-checking out PythonCard today, and i am impressed
again, especially tha tthe documentation has progressed quite a bit. Good
stuff....check out the documentation at
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/toc.html ...