Import random

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Dec 12 10:18:56 EST 2001

"Daniel Pote" <daniel.pote at xms.se> writes:

> Michael Hudson said:

> >> Result is: 0.0
> >
> > Congratulations, you have a seriously broken installation.  Did
> > you compile it yourself?  Which compiler did you use?
>
> I used the pre-compiled package from hpux.connect.org.uk

Well, has anyone you know of used that same package sucessfully on a
similar system to yours?  Do you know/Can you find out what they did
differently?

I can't actually solve your problem -- I've never been close to a
HP-UX box -- so I'm just trying to ask questions that will help you
solve it yourself...

Cheers,
M.

--
  MARVIN:  What a depressingly stupid machine.