Does 'super' exist?

Bruce Eckel Bruce at EckelObjects.com
Sun Dec 9 10:16:45 EST 2001

Thanks. Looks like the syntax for calling the base-class B's
constructor would then be:
super(B, self).__init__()
I see the value of super() for MI but I was thinking I might get a
free ride in the form of less typing for SI base-class calls. Oh
well.

On 12/9/01 at 7:34 AM Ben Wolfson wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 19:03:12 -0800, "Bruce Eckel"
<Bruce at EckelObjects.com>

www.python.org/2.2/descrintro.html .