module question

张少驰 zhangsc at neusoft.com
Wed Dec 19 22:49:26 EST 2001

  I have a question about a module's attribute and method.How can I know which attribute and method a method has? For example,the module os has attribute 'WNOHANG' and method os.wait() .
My next question is os module may use waitpid method,as like os.waitpid(ret,os.WNOHANG),How can I know the relevant value of os.WNOHANG . If I use os.waitpid(ret,0),I want to know what this 0 relevantly refers? (I really don't know what this 0 refers to? ,please tell me)
Any idea will be appreciated.

Regards,
Edward