PythonWare: Anyone using for real projects?

Erik Heneryd erik at pythonware.com
Fri Dec 14 15:00:40 EST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, A. Keyton Weissinger wrote:

> I read this review:
> http://www.webreview.com/2001/07_20/developers/index02.shtml
>
> and have stayed away.

As a PythonWorks developer I can't say I agree much with Mertz review. One
gets the impression it's written in a hurry, without giving Works the time
to do it justice. Unfortunatly, Mertz review is one of the only Python IDE
reviews online (the only one?).

Why not try PythonWorks out yourself? The evaluation version of 1.3 will
be available shortly with more than 450 improvements/fixes over 1.2.

http://www.pythonworks.com (for those of you who can't wait, theres 1.2)

/Erik Heneryd, Secret Labs (yes, I'm totally unbiased)