Python Popularity: Questions and Comments

stephen cox stephen at stephencox.org
Thu Dec 27 01:06:40 EST 2001

Being new to the Python world I look at it a bit differently. Python is HOT.
With Active State's Python for Visual Studio coming up I think Python will
be even bigger. Whenever I mention Python or that I plan to attend the
Python conference in Feb my friends and follow programmers eyes roll and
they wish they had the time. Or a project that they could use to learn and
use Python.

--
Stephen Cox
web.net geek for non-profits, political campaigns, and a few socially
stephen at stephencox.org