Python Hosting Questions

Andrew Henshaw andrew.henshaw at mail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:41:48 EST 2001

Geometric Engineer wrote:

> BUMBLEBEE BUZZ:
>
>   Might be worth your while to check out [http://www.your-site.com/].
>   They've
> got a good repuation, a good price ($60 a year), and full language support
> (I like PHP myself, but wanted to be able to use Python when time
> permits).
>
>   - Grouchy Engineer
>
> "Dave Butler" <davebutlerREMOVE at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:<skNS7.57387$RP1.12587661 at typhoon.kc.rr.com>...
>> I have found a potential hosting company, http://www.hostignition.com ,
>> that offers Python, Perl, PHP4, and JSP/Servlets for $5/month. This seems
>> almost too good to be true. Any thoughts?

Also, check out http://www.featureprice.com at $4.95 per month.  They
include this nice quote on their site:

"Your account will be enabled to run Python 2.0 programs and scripts. Being
as powerful - some say even more powerful than PHP4 - Python is an
extremely versatile programming environment. This increasinly popular
language should be considered as a basis for any serious projects."