Large Yahoo ads plonk in middle of posts!

Andy Todd andy47 at halfcooked.com
Wed Dec 5 21:30:08 EST 2001

Kirby Urner <urner at alumni.princeton.edu> wrote in
<j2ls0ucdhd9djtlnj511qelu6qqclcnqfp at 4ax.com>:

>I doesn't seem to have spread to mirror of comp.lang.python ,
>archived at Yahoo, but another Yahoo group to which I subscribe
>now features very large rectangular (not banner) ads right
>in the text of the post.
>
>[snip]
>
>Kirby

FWIW Active State maintain on-line archives of lots of mailing lists, they
have c.l.p - http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/python-
list

Its not quite as complete as the Yahoo archive but its certainly not chock
full of adverts as I suspect all of their lists will be sooner or later. I
for one would like to say good job Active State and thanks very much.

Regards,
Andy

--
Content free posts a speciality