How to import modules in cgi applications?

Daniel dlrubinUN-SPAM at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 11:57:22 EST 2001

Hi,
I'm writing a cgi script that uses a package I installed into Python
called DCOralce2.
My cgi script (test.py) causes an internal server error if it's run from
a web browser, but not if I run it from the command line--the problem
must be finding the module when the python script is run from the web
client. I tried writing a shell script to set PYTHONPATH and then
calling my cgi:

#!/bin/sh
PYTHONPATH="/home/rb/lib/pylib"
export PYTHONPATH
./test.py

where the PYTHONPATH is the path to where DCOralce2 lives, and it's the
same as the one used in my environment. But this still doesn't work. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
To reply to me directly, please remove "UNSPAM" from my email address