[XML-SIG] Pyana 0.2.0 released

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Mon Dec 17 19:53:36 EST 2001

> PIRXX is focused on providing Xerces XML services to Python. The current
> release of PIRXX provides SAX2 interfaces but I believe that Jürgen is
> working on DOM support.
>
> So, right now, Pyana is probably your best bet for high-performance XSLT
> processing in Python while PIRXX offers Xerces SAX2 interfaces.

Are you basing this on actual benchmarks?  In particular, I'd be surprised if
Pyana was faster overall than current CVS of 4XSLT, Since Xalan isn't, as I
measure it.

uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com               +1 303 583 9900 x 101
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management