Fate of win32all?

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Sat Dec 22 13:09:41 EST 2001

another 'me too' reply of thanks.  i have switched my entire company to
python -- mostly with the help of the win32all package.  i don't know what i
would do w/o pythonwin ... well, being in law school i'd probably spend more
time studying and less time coding.

thanks,

doug

news:3C242A7F.2060805 at skippinet.com.au...