REPOST: Re: [VPython] Why are some objects displayed and some are not?

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Thu Dec 27 07:28:16 EST 2001

Thank you, Syver,

today I tried those lines on an NT 4.0 English machine and it worked. The
platform they do not work on is a Win2k *German* machine. Maybe that's the
problem.

Thanks and cheers
Franz

news:uadwfwso8.fsf at online.no...

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "F. GEIGER" <fgeiger at datec.at>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: cmsg cancel <a0f464$fc9$1 at rex.ip-plus.net>
Control: cancel <a0f464$fc9$1 at rex.ip-plus.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:50:14 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.