How to use socket.ssl

Rishi R. Roy rishi.roy at getiview.com
Tue Aug 7 09:49:43 EDT 2001

I have a compiled versions of python with ssl enabled on my NT system.  Ive
got a simple client server test running on it, but dont know how to add ssl
into this.  That is I have NO idea how to use socket.ssl to make an secure
connection.  I also have no idea how to generate a keyfile and certificate
(which seem to be needed by socket.ssl).  If anyone could help me by
pointing me to some literature and/or providing an example of a simple
client/server application, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rishi Roy

--
Posted from mail.opticominc.com [208.253.136.100]