Python, mysql, roundoff problem?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 9 11:35:53 EDT 2001

According to Tim Peters <tim.one at home.com>:
> Unfortunately, most of the people who *need* decimal arithmetic aren't
> really capable of articulating exactly what or why

I need decimal arithmetic for business computation. As to the specification
of the arithmetic - no clue! ;-) Does TAOCP say anything about this topic?

Actually I've updated my Money class to use your FixedPoint.py. Felt much
better than when it used my quickie BigDecimal.py. ;-)

Next I gotta think about i18n for the Money stuff.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps