[OT] ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken. (fwd)

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Aug 6 08:04:49 EDT 2001

It means that one of the recipients of the Python mailing list has a
brain-dead mail filter. I tries communicating with the guys who ran one of
these once, and the response seemed to be "sorry, we can't do anything about
it".

Censorship is bad. Uncontrollable censorship is terrible!

regards
 Steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/