Zope python paths

alan runyan runyaga at thisbox.com
Tue Aug 7 17:28:09 EDT 2001

> > Seems to me like an official 'install' should take care
> > to eliminate initial paths which aren't below sw_home\bin.
>
> Or provide easy alternate setups (one more option for Z2.py) or config
file
> for Z2.py.

a config file would be very nice, I dont like all the ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLES_
ZOPE is starting to use.  granted the average person need not know about
them, it would be nice to have a config file that centralized all of this.
I dont really know of a good place where any/all are defined at the moment.

~runyaga