(no subject)

fleet at teachout.org fleet at teachout.org
Wed Aug 1 23:36:55 EDT 2001

>In article <861gmtojn1b9ohrvp3aqqdh927isp7297r at 4ax.com>, "Theasolon"
><inflicted at rocketmail.com> wrote: >
>
>> I'm newbie to this all, and done some research. I want to start to
learn programming, and I believe Python is a good language to start. I
have absolutely no experience in programming, so does anyone here have any
tips for newbies? I've found several tutorials etc, but if anyone has any
tips at all, please mail me. Maybe a good website to start etc.

Something I'm finding immenseley helpful is keeping a python window open
while I read the digests of this group/list and trying out some of the
things I find interesting (or where at least I can comprehend the
concepts).

					- fleet -