[OT? -URGENT] how to tell a tcl/tk prog abt the installed tcl/tk8 .3 in python2.0 on windowsNT ?

GADGIL PRASAD /INFRA/INFOTECH GADGILP at INFOTECH.ICICI.com
Fri Aug 31 09:00:50 EDT 2001

hi,

Need to get a visual regex builder working... it's written tcl/tk.
It's a single 50k tcl prog file. I need to pass it to 'wish'.
There is no wish or any other interpreter exe in tcl or tk subdirectory
of python 2.0 install on windows.

what should I do? do I need to download and install the entire tcl ?

/prasad

.

--

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the