fnctl on Win2k

John Walker DONT at SPAM.ME
Fri Aug 17 09:56:31 EDT 2001

Hi.

I have downloaded some modules that need "fnctl"
I don't seem to have it, although I have something called "test_fnctl.py"

How do I get fnctl to work ?

--
Walluce Pinkham
Computer Programmer
Barone, Budge and Dominick (PTY) Ltd.

Walluce at jhb.bbd.co.za

"When I meet my maker, will he close the book
on the hearts I broke and the lives I took ?"
-- Santa Fe - Bon Jovi
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Barone, Budge & Dominick (Pty) Ltd (BB&D) is proprietary to the
company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. BB&D
does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being that of BB&D.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do
not read, disclose or use the content in any way.
BB&D can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.