Emacs? VIM!

Adam 'Vonlia' Seyfarth adam at home.com
Wed Aug 8 10:53:16 EDT 2001

Hi pythoners,
	You Emacs users, you've been boasting about "X/Emacs's Python
mode".  First of all, you said you didn't like Vi because it was modal.
Secondly, Vim has a Python environment.  Ie, with vim you can get syntax
highlighting for Python, and automatic indenting for Python.  What more
could you want?  (Note:  I love Vim, please don't attack me for slightly
insulting Emacs, I do know that Emacs has a HUGE amount of useful
features)

--
     Two is not equal to three, not even for very large values of two.
               -- Gregory Propf

    /||  Adam Seyfarth <http://members.home.net/adam.seyfarth/>  ||\
   /«||  <mailto:cloud at users.sf.net>   <http://www.majik3d.org>  ||»\
   \«||  <http://tuxaqfh.sf.net>        <http://tuxkart.sf.net>  ||»/