SAX/SAX2 Programming Examples?

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at ted.ericsson.dk
Wed Aug 22 04:53:07 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am writing as Horse-Racing application - and I need to extract race
results which are presented in web-pages and collect them in a SQL
database - probably GadFly, thus keeping everything Python.

>From the execellent textual description, I get the impression that SAX/SAX2
(xml.sax) would be just the thing to use, however not being a particular
good OO programmer I have some difficulty working out how to *use* the xml.*
modules.

Could anyone be so kind as to direct me to some examples?

regards,
Frithiof Jensen.