Windows Script Host name space question

Ben Derstine bend at ecollege.com
Mon Aug 20 17:55:37 EDT 2001

Can someone provide me an example of how I'd use the VBS function
Weekday from a .pys script (or any VBS built in function for that
matter.) The only function I now how to use in a .pys is WScript.Echo.
 When using Weekday in a .vbs file I simply put

Wscript.Echo Weekday(#8/10/2001#)

and it works.  If I try the same thing in the .pys file I get a name
error on Weekday.  It must be sort of simple name space issue but I
can't find any documentation on how to make the connection. Thanks,

Ben