Finding modules in subdirectories of sys.path

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Thu Aug 23 09:51:23 EDT 2001

Norm
Exactly!  It all depended on how it got installed :)  Please note that in
cases like these, a subdirectory is really refered to as a Sub Package of
the Scientific package.  So you import first the sub package you want to
use.  Please note for your future reference those __init__.py files in a
package or a sub package that make that possible.
Maan

news:3b844e00 at news.ColoState.EDU...