How big is that canvas in the window?

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Tue Aug 28 11:01:40 EDT 2001

Why is everything in the appendix??  I NEVER look in the appendix. :-)

We just did install PMW to our server, so the project will go in that
direction.  I just want to get it to work ONCE the hard way.  I just
wanna see a graph! :-)

Thanks everybody!

Bob

news:3b8a4d88.3349828 at news1.on.sympatico.ca...

news:<3B86C522.169F2868 at earthlink.net>...

> >interactive session:

> >'267'
> >'381'
> >

> >found at:
> >http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/index.htm.
> >Section "Basic Widget Methods"
> >
> >Please bookmark this site: a lifesaver when programming with
Tkinter.

> >Cheers, Koen
>
> Bob,
>
> See also winfo_width, winfo_height. In some circumstances, I have
> found these to be more reliable than cget('width"), and
cget("height")

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/x9170-window-re
lated-information.htm