Python users

Maan Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Tue Aug 21 23:08:35 EDT 2001

Kim
Check out www.povray.org
If you are using Windows, you may want to install the windows distribution
also that comes with a nice windows IDE.  You can find this at:
www.activestate.com

Also, check Amazon.com
and search for Python under Books.
Learning Python and Python Internet Programming are good introductory books.
A more advanced one is Programming Python by Mark Lutz
Good luck with your endeavours, and I am sure with a bit of work and
patience, Python is a language you'll LOVE :)
Maan