Compiling extension module

Gorny gorny at hobbiton.org
Fri Aug 24 06:56:49 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I want to compile a Python extension module with the
following makefile:

-----
INCLUDE = /usr/include/python2.0
PYLIB=/usr/lib/python2.0/config/libpython2.0.a
LIBLOC=/usr/lib
CC = gcc

gforce: gforce.c
 $(CC) gforce.c -o gforce -I $(INCLUDE) $(PYLIB) $(LIBLOC)/libm.a
-----

But there continue to be some errors, all handling about the fact that some
references to some functions (eg dlopen()) are missing. How do I compile it?
Which libraries should I also include, because if I only include
libpython2.0.a
I'll get much more errors... :(

Gorny

--
"When I was a little kid, I had this dream where a snake would rule and
dominate