Python for beginners

Michael Briel kruge at gmx.de
Sat Aug 4 19:21:47 EDT 2001

"Brad Bollenbach" <bbollenbach at home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:EH_a7.11510$DW1.1860117 at news1.rdc1.mb.home.com...
> "Learn to Program Using Python":
> http://www.aw.com/product/0,2627,0201709384,00.html
> Though I haven't read it myself, it seems to fit the bill for what you're
> looking for, and has the stamp of a respected publisher (Addison-Wesley)
on
> its cover.

Uh-Huh! :o) Thanks! I'll first have a look at those sources online, but I
added this to my bookmarks to check it later if I've really decided on how
deep I want to go into that matter ...

--
Michael Briel / www.mp3.com/briel / briel at archeb.de / ICQ: 15785108
<<One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my