PyInline was Re: probs w/ building python extensions on free Microsoft.NET SDK

Alex new_name at mit.edu
Tue Aug 7 14:38:17 EDT 2001

To me, it seems like the biggest advantage to Inline is that it writes
the wrapper code for you automatically.  I can't see a big advantage to
having, say, C code stored in a .py file.  What does it get you?

Having mixed languages in the one file is not a big advantage, I'd have
thought pyperl would suffice for the perl inteface, and maybe a simple
wrapper around SWIG would suffice for the C interface.

Alex.