Two Jython Questions

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Aug 31 10:06:45 EDT 2001

Mats
I figured this thing out and it is all running smoothly on Win ME and Win NT
using Sun JAVA SDK ver 2.  It had all to do wih finding jar files.  And you
are right :)  Jython can find its jar file, but JAVA can not unless we tell
it to.
Making a setting in CLASSPATH = .;c:\jython\jython.jar
resolved the whole thing, but at aleat I can see now the workings of finding
java libs, jar files, and zip files to switch between Sun and Microsoft
compilers.
Jython is really quite something.
Maan

news:3b8eb34e.122146247 at news.laplaza.org...