Windows : directory size without walking in it !

Dublanc, David ddublanc at free.fr
Mon Aug 6 15:45:08 EDT 2001

Hello,
I am trying to calculate the size of a directory under Windows NT.
It can be done in walking in each subdirectory and add the size of each
file.
The problem is : I have not the right/authorization to go in several
directories ! But if I right click on my mouse I can have the size of the
directory !

Do you know which method can I use to simulate this function with Python and
its Windows extension? (I think that win32file.GetFileSize is only for
file...)

Thanks.

--
David