Are There Free Webservers With Python Supported?

Thomas Weholt t-weh at online.no
Sat Aug 18 06:47:28 EDT 2001

Not sure if this is what you mean, but :

Local webserver : If you want a local web-server, try apache with
mod_python. Zope runs fine on Win98 ( if anything does run fine on
Windows ). Medusa is a fine package in pure python. Webware, etc. Lots to
choose from.

Webservers on the net : As far as I know the only free webserver with python
installed so you can use it for cgi etc. is sourceforge.net, but that's not
a ordinary webserver, probably heaps more but not to my knowledge. If you
want to provide access to some opensource project you'd be ok though.

Hope this helps.

news:d0a9c74e.0108172031.7f46ca16 at posting.google.com...