Two Jython Questions

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Thu Aug 30 15:23:50 EDT 2001

Mats
I figured out how to run things and how to set the path of classes.
However, I am still running into one problem.  I am compiling a test.py file
into test.class using jythonc and keep getting this error on running the
class file:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Test
By the way, I discovered that it creates test.java too.
Maan

news:3b8dac97.54891359 at news.laplaza.org...