combinations of variable length nested lists

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Aug 7 13:24:35 EDT 2001

In article <3B700C33.1D161BAC at earthlink.net>, Joseph A. Knapka wrote:

> PEP proposal: add a backtracking Horn-clause resolution
> engine to Python!

Hey, my original experience with OOP was with Digitalk
Smalltalk, and it did have a Prolog engine available for use
from Smalltalk programs.  It was pretty cool -- especially
comapred to the other software available for an 8MHz IBM-AT.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My forehead feels
                                  at               like a PACKAGE of moist