This is a pleasant surprise!!! 25KUSO1A2

It Works! nampahc807 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 15:04:20 EDT 2001

       "This is a pleasant surprise "!!!

Simply for accepting our FREE invitation to see this opportunity work for
YOU, we'll "lock in" your position and EVERYONE who signs up AFTER you,
signs up UNDER you!!

You can take your time and review all the benefits of your free membership
, because frankly, there are too many remarkable benefits to be able to
understand them all at a glance.

 For an example, my sponsor's sponsor is earning $8,000.00 a month
guaranteed income, and in a year, she has earned a lifetime income!!

 I'm now earning a guaranteed income, and very soon, you can also!!

 Why are we doing this?  Because when you see the explosive growth and
momentum, and you see how this program was designed to help any sincere
marketer succeed, you'll accept the down line we've placed under you, and
you'll decide to harvest your piece of this incredible event.

So what are you waiting for?  This is a FREE, No Cost, No Obligation
opportunity to watch your monthly commissions grow.

The person who just signed up will be pleased to add you to their down
line.

See for yourself:   JOIN FREE!!!!!!!  JOIN FREE!!!!!!!

To join our FREE post launch program, send us an email

mailto:R_Success at Yahoo
.com?subject=I_Would_Like_To_Join_Post_Paunch_for_Free25KUSO1A2!!!
and include your "first name, last name, and email" in the text...

This is the program that built itself while I was too busy beating myself
up with the others. It was FREE to join, and they said they would PROVE
that it worked.

        Guess what.....it Works!

Let me show you, and prove it to you too.  No hype, no shouting, no risk,
just an opportunity to make a guaranteed income every month..

Send me an Email - I'll take it from there! J

   JOIN FREE!!!!!!!  JOIN FREE!!!!!!!

To join our FREE post launch program, send us an email

mailto:R_Success at Yahoo
.com?subject=I_Would_Like_To_Join_Post_Paunch_for_Free25KUSO1A2!!!

And include your "first name, last name, and email" in the text...

We will send you an email to confirm your free membership, and provide
additional benefits of the program.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:nampahc807 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove
--2---