CXX questions

Chris Barker chrishbarker at home.net
Fri Aug 3 19:10:34 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

I need to write a handful of Python extensions, and I took a look at
CXX, which looks like a really nice way to do it. My questions are:

Does CXX work on Windows (and the Mac)? I know it should be pretty
platform independent, but I see no mention whatsoever of Windows in any
of the docs, so I'm wondering if anyone is actually using is there. We
are running on Linux and Windows at the moment, and may need to add Mac
support someday as well.

Does CXX include support for NumPy arrays? I use a lot of those, and it
wopuld be handy.

Is the CXX project alive and well? It looks like the latest update on
sourceforge is almost a year old: not a good sign!

thanks,

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,