Manila Theme Format

Tim Randolph timothyrandolph at NoSpamPleaseyahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 22:43:34 EDT 2001

Whoa!  Very [OT]

But since you asked...

Try joining the list-serve at
http://lists.userland.com/mailman/listinfo/manila-newbies

Then post the question there.

Alternately, you could sign up and post a question on Userland's web
bulletin board at:

http://manilanewbies.userland.com/discuss/

I am sure that you will get more help there than here.  Good luck.

wishing-Frontier-embedded-python-ly yr's,

Tim

news:<6e98614f.0108091758.353b5ce1 at posting.google.com>...