Python use with browsers?

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Wed Aug 22 09:37:05 EDT 2001

Steve
The win32all implementation installs the Python ActiveX scripting engine.
This means that it can be used in ASP pages without the need for any client
to have Python installed.  In cases like that, Python should be installed on
the server only where Python is run.
Maan

news:sADg7.100020$rV6.4877746 at e420r-atl2.usenetserver.com...