Art of Unit Testing

Kerim Borchaev warkid at storm.ru
Fri Aug 17 06:57:17 EDT 2001

JW>         My question to you all is this:  Do you have any suggestions on
JW> how to deal with learning to use unit testing in this way,
Here they know how to do unit testing ( or better TestFirstDesign ):

Wiki also is worth a look : http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?UnitTestTutorial and
other pages.

JW>  or examples of setting up games with this kind of unit testing,
JW> or GUI programs?
http://users.vnet.net/wwake/xp/xp0001/index.shtml
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GuiTesting

And an example of using PyUnit is in attach. ( I'm really a newbie to
python so don't take it as a coding style reference. )

Best regards,
 Kerim                            mailto:warkid at storm.ru

I really enjoy work I can sit and watch it for hours.