Unicode Python Links (WAS Re: Linking Dictionary Values)

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Aug 24 11:38:18 EDT 2001

This is awesome!  And it answers on how to link to text files too. One can
build a whole CGI information booth with drop down lists that shows
information on a web page based on the 'key' selected in the drop down list.
My next inquiry is:  How can we show Unicode characters for the keys and the
values.  Say I want to build a dictionary that can show Hebrew and/or Arabic
Keys and link it to values and show these values in
English/Hebrew/Arabic/Syriac (Syriac is included in Unicode)?  It is the
latter part that I am interested in.  I am just thinking aloud here :-)
Are there any links that discuss issues of Internationalization regarding
Python?
Maan

news:slrn9ocrb2.102.syt at pegasus.logilab.fr...