PythonWin/Visual SourceSafe Integration

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 29 12:09:03 EDT 2001

PythonWin seems to have forgotten about VSS on my Windoze machine.

Until yesterday (which is to say, it worked fine the last time I tried
it...) I could open a source file in PythonWin, and it would detect an
appropriate mssccprj.scc file and check files out on demand. Now I just see
a status message telling me:

    Document is read-only, and no source-control system is configured

As far as I know I haven't made any chages to PythonWin. The problem appears
to be that

     GetEditorOption("Source Control Module", "")

in document.py is no longer returning an importable module name, but I might
be off-track here.

Can someone point me in the right direction and save me some debugging time?

regards
 Steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/