A survey of Python IDEs

Cris A. Fugate fugate at lucent.com
Tue Aug 28 10:05:32 EDT 2001

In the Tcl/Tk  world we have Visual Tcl. I use it to get a quick
view of how a gui should look without writting code. Of course
it generates Tcl/Tk code which should be easy to translate into
Python. If someone is brave they could probably rewrite it in
Python?

Cris A. Fugate          Lucent Technologies, Robust Process Automation
fugate at lucent.com       http://ihgpweb.ih.lucent.com/~fugate
630 713-8255            Sponsor of the lucent.lang.tcl newsgroup