Finding modules in subdirectories of sys.path

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Wed Aug 22 17:17:10 EDT 2001

Norm
I have not used these packages and I do not know how they install.  But from
my experience in Windows - if you install packages, you should be able to
use modules by importing packages.  so if you have these directories in
sys.path, did you try:
import Physics
for example and see what happens?  Provided you have __init__.py in that
subdirectory it should find it.  Then you can use modules from this package.
Maan

news:3b841921 at news.ColoState.EDU...