help me

Du Wellsun ws at dohao.org
Fri Aug 31 01:26:21 EDT 2001

hi,
  I'm a big new fan of python. I want to be a master in python. I've
read two books,such as Learning Python and Python Developer's
Handbook. Could anybody tell me where I can find example source code
on large project ? and UML Tools to do with python. or better example
code tips . Thanks a lot. I like python.
  I hava a dream ,I want to make python's interactive modle replace my
operating system. Every task finished by python. Can it come true ?
  I also want to make friends with everybody here.
  I don't like Java , Perl , Php and VB, they make me tired much more,
though advantages.