Installing .TGZ File I Got From Python.org....

Josh polopunk209 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:15:10 EDT 2001

I need help installing the .TGZ file that's distributed at Python.org.
I have the base .EXE running, but I'm stumped for answers concerning
what to do with this file. I have WinZip 8.0, and my OS is Win98 SE.
(I would be running Mandrake, but my parents are attached to Windows.
The teenage years really are traumatic...)

Also, where do I unzip the Debug.zip file? Any help would be
appreciated, and I wouldn't be asking this question if the UseNet
search had turned up anything helpful, so I apologize for polluting
the board with lame questions.

-Josh

P.S. If you didn't gather this from my first post on the board, I'm a
newbie.