Is it new style or just lack of style?

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Fri Aug 3 18:53:00 EDT 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:21:47 -0400 (EDT), "Steven D. Majewski"
<sdm7g at Virginia.EDU> wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<mailman.996859329.8866.python-list at python.org>:

:In my case, I think it has more to do with my wearing bifocals than
:with my editor. ( Although, if I had syntax coloring working, I might
:not need the extra spaces to see clearly! )

Here is a new free editor I've been trying out (for Windows...don't know
if that helps any).

It comes with several sets of syntax highlighting, including Python.

ConTEXT:
http://www.fixedsys.com/context/

I'm curious if anyone else has tried it out and whether they liked it or
not.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/